Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Eureka Reporter Quitting Delivery?

Anyone else in the Eureka area stop getting their Eureka Reporter delivered? I haven't received one for over a week and looking up the street I can see no one else is getting one either. I know I saw an insert in one a while back asking for donations to have the paper delivered, but I didn't think it said I had to pay for delivery.

No mention of stopping circulation on their web site. In fact, their circulation page suggests they're still delivering free like they always did. I'm wondering if they're going to stop the free delivery and are just doing it by attrition: As delivery people quit they just don't replace them?

I thought I read something somewhere about this recently.

8 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't worry about it Fred. The delivery people probably just ran out of tweak or something.

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Carol said...

It is still being delivered in the Loleta area.

 
At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anon 8:53....that's a pretty snide comment to make about hard-working people who get up in the middle of the night seven nights per week to make sure local residents have the means to inform themselves on local issues.

 
At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some of the home delivery carriers deliver the T-S and the ER. I've been working with some of the Eureka carriers lately. For the most part they are good people just trying to make a living like most of us.

 
At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andy:

Except it is now only five nights a week, I agree with you.

 
At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The T-S publishes 7 days per week.

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

I believe he was referring to the Eureka Reporter.

 
At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wasn't this whole post about the Eureka Reporter?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home