Sunday, October 25, 2015

The Late Murray Rothbard on Fluoride

I found this item on lewrockwell yesterday: The late Murray Rothbard writing of his opposition to water fluoridation. What I liked most is he uses some of the same arguments I've made over the years. Great minds think alike, huh?

Not too much new there for me except the studies showing fluoride's limited usefulness even when it does help with dental carries. Apparently it's most effective with kids 5 to 9 years old, with little effect before and after that. I hadn't read that before.

Another newbie is the history of the fluoride wars and the players on both sides. I'm not sure if the sides still hold true today as I've found it's more of authoritarian vs. libertarian as opposed to Left vs. Right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home