Thursday, October 06, 2005

A Plug Instead Of Commentary

I was going to comment a little today on the race for Harbor Commissioner, or District, or whatever it's called. When I went to get a link to use for the commentary the Times-Standard web site was down so I dropped the idea, for now, since I couldn't even remember the names of the two candidates running. Not one of those races I ever really pay close attention to but I should, I suppose.

So, I thought I'd give a plug to this new blog site I found while checking out Humguide.com this morning. Humboldt Today looks like it has the potential of developing into a fun site. This guy provides free blog space to whoever wants it and has other community oriented sections for photos, calendars and more. Looks like I'm the first one to start a blog there, other than the guy who started the page. It will be interesting to see how this page develops over time and who takes advantage of the free blog. Not sure what I'll post in my blog space there, if anything. It's tough blogging here every day, or two. I'll keep that site in mind, though. I've bookmarked it and will check it regularly.

1 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Fred, thanks for the plug. I encourage others to register for an account and give blogging a try, and talk about whatever you want. Fishing, work, your kid's soccer game, politics (keep it nice), anything's fair game.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home