Friday, September 28, 2007

Nothing to say...

but it's ok. Good morning! Good morning! Good morning!

Don't have anything to write about this morning, except it's raining pretty good right now. I thought it might, from the looks of the doppler radar earlier on. Probably won't last long, though.

I guess I'll go spend my usual hour or so flying the skies over Aces High. Maybe the rain will stop by the time I get done with that and I'll go to work.

Good month for me in Aces High. First time ever I landed over 300 kills in both Fighter and Attack mode. You can check out my scores and statistics by going here. My game id is xtiger.

3 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger Rose said...

Happy flyin', Fred.

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Derchoadus said...

I'll take Warbirds, thank you.

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

Is Warbirds still around? We (my squadron) came to Aces High from Warbirds. Before that we were in Air Warrior 3.

I didn't mind Warbirds. It's been so long I forget what was good and bad with that game, but the squaddies had a particular beef with Warbirds and moved to Aces High. I ended up following them, albeit some time after they switched.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home