Monday, May 30, 2011

Just Because You're Paranoid...

You always hear stories about the F.B.I. following people around for political activities. Here's one about a guy the F.B.I. was (and is?) still watching, and he knows it.

I've often wondered if anybody is watching me? I've never noticed any actual surveillance being done but maybe monitoring my e-mail or phone traffic? One of these days I'll have to figure out how to file one of those Freedom of Information Act requests and see what kind of info the F.B.I. has on me.

Hat tip to Anti- War.com for the link.

2 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Anonymous Rumbo said...

Fred I can confirm that you are being surveilled. I can't of course, tell you who is doing it or why it is being done.

You understand.

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

Thanks.

I also wondered if I might be on the "No Fly List". Looking into it just a few hours ago I found that they won't tell you if you're on that list until you try to get an airplane ticket.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home