Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Am I One of the Insane?

I don't believe I posted anything here about the proposal before the Board of Supes to have that "In God We Trust" motto put prominently in the Supes' chambers. I did make a few comments on Erik Kirk's blog on the subject. I pretty much thought it a dumb idea. I also posted a link to the Supes' web site and suggested everyone else e-mail them to say it wasn't a good idea, as I did.

According to the Times- Standard, it looks like at least a few did. Rex Bohn says he received eight e-mails on the issue. From the T-S: "He said he received a total of eight emails — six of which were "sane". That had me wondering if mine was one of the sane ones? Probably, since he e-mailed me a response, and responded again to my reply to him. 

If not me then, I'm wondering who wrote the insane ones? If they came from folks on Kirk's blog, I might be able to guess.

1 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe anyone who self-identifies as atheist is deemed not sane. I could see a religious person taking that perspective. Atheists are despised more than Mormons, Scientologists or members of any ethnic group.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home