Friday, November 25, 2016

A New Pot Web Site and Newspaper

The Ukiah Daily Journal tells us of a new news web site dedicated to marijuana:

 "As California’s Proposition 64 expands the legal use of marijuana, we’re launching a new website to tell this remarkable story and answer the many questions we all have.
To do this, we’re pulling together journalists in 25 newsrooms from Eureka to Riverside who have been covering it all along."

I'll bookmark cannifornian.com but won't be checking it all the time as I do other news sites. I get tired of reading of cannabis this, cannabis that. Yes, I know I write about pot on occasion, but usually just when it's in other news.


1 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The latest breaking news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIzjkw

 

Post a Comment

<< Home