Wednesday, April 12, 2017

tHE fREDDYMakes Channel 3 Three Degree Guarantee

I didn't see it but was listening to the Channel 3 Weatther when the wife mentioned my name as being one of the runner's up for Channel 3's 3 degree guarantee prize for last night.  She said, "Fred Mangels(?), looks like they picked you.". That means if the temperature is right, I win up to &90.00. I guess I'll find out tonight.

Born to greatness, I guess, and now weather gal, Chelly Lindblade and I will have to be best buddies. I suppose I could do worse.

3 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it a game of skill or chance? Also, I don't understand what you mean by born to greatness. Is that a reference to your parents?

Regardless, good luck.

 
At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw that last night. Good luck tonight. Do you get $60 for damn neart?

D.W.

 
At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Going Fred!! You won $90 bucks!

Congrats,
J Warren

 

Post a Comment

<< Home