Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Good...

...we're almost there. My rain gauge shows almost a half inch of rain. Should easily get at least a half inch today from the looks of doppler radar.

I was a bit worried earlier on about the rain forecast being a false alarm. I remember back during the last drought how they'd forecast rain but it just never happened. When I got up this morning and our rain gauge showed hardly any rain had fallen, I wondered if that was going to start happening again.

I suppose it's too early to say just what's going to happen with the rain one way or the other. So why am I even bringing it up?

7 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A dry spell in January is nothing too out of the ordinary, almost normal.

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger samoasoftball said...

Fred: I am playing softball this weekend.....so of course it is raining! Hasn't rained in how long, then boom. Man!

 
At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice topic Fred, I'm worried were going to have another 7 year drought here pretty soon.

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Carol said...

It sure is raining. Oh well. We need it and the ducks love it!

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Eric V. Kirk said...

We're very low down here, even after this rain. Yes, January can be dry, but the whole year has been dry. I'll probably get a slew of water easement cases come late summer.

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger samoasoftball said...

Oh yeah, went and played ball in Redding on a day it nearly rained 3 inches. The day I played and froze my buttocks off.

 
At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyway fred what political party do you belong to? I so want to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home