Sunday, April 22, 2007

Easy Money

or so it sounds. I actually saw an ad for these folks the last time I was in San Francisco. I thought to myself then that I wouldn't mind having some advertisements on my truck as I was driving around town. Of course, the average of $33.00 a month isn't much, but in my situation every dollar helps.

Naturally, it wouldn't work out for me. First of all, it doesn't look like they have any ad campaigns going up here, at least from a quick glance at their locations map. Second, they require among other things, that you drive a minimum of 1000 miles a month. That leaves me out.

I'm wondering how long this outfit will last. Looking at the magnetic sign pictured in the SacBee story, the lettering seems awfully small. I can't imagine anyone being able to read the sign unless they were right close up to it. Not a good idea for advertising.

Still, I'll keep an eye on them and see if they open something up here. In the meantime, some of you from down south could always see if they have something available in your area.

6 Comments:

At 10:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i really didnt read shit i'm yont a local and hav beeb for 41 yrs & all i know is that people around here dont know how to drive , idrive oh around 450 a night 6 days a week and the worst is

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

hay , i dont want to be like that i wouuld really like to meet u all. i've been in the ville for a long time . i'm alot dif. from tipical yont local,hiller park we cut the trail's 30 or more yrs ago. lovin it

 
At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, is someone going to translate?

 
At 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

giggle

 
At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

(i really didnt read shit)
I watch alot of TV.
(i'm yont a local and hav beeb for 41 yrs)
I was born in Trinity Hospital.
(all i know is that people around here dont know how to drive)
They keep gettin in the way.
(idrive oh around 450 a night 6 days a week)
I drive a chip truck.
(and the worst is)
I forgot what I was talking about.

 
At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow its 6:30 what's everyone doin,i washed my truck,and just been chillaxin or what ever you want to call it, a little bord i am ,this is all new to me help me out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home