Saturday, May 16, 2009

Gradegov.com

A rather odd web site I just found out about, Gradegov.com gives you the chance to rate your congresscritters. I say odd if only because it works a bit strange.

You have to create a username and password and then fill out a profile of yourself. Thing was, it didn't explain that to me. I created a username and password and it never directed me to fill out the profile. It just kept telling me I couldn't vote because they couldn't find my profile. I finally figured out how to fill out the profile but forget just where I found my profile form.

I'm guessing you can only vote once per day? I rated Mike Thompson a D. Tried to send him a letter but got some message I'd already voted. Hmmm... so voting is the same as sending a letter?

Then I tried to grade Boxer and Feinstein with Fs but was told I already voted.

Whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home