Sunday, December 20, 2009

Johnson For Pres in 2012!

Looking ahead to the next presidential election, former Governor of New Mexico, Gary Johnson, is my favorite. While I'm not an open borders libertarian (not an immigrant basher, though, either) I don't expect to find anybody I agree with 100%.

Thanks to Radley Balko, over at The Agitator blog, for bringing me the reminder. You might want to stop by his blog and check it out. He's had some real interesting posts the last couple days (but doesn't he always?) including one today about a guy that got convicted for being naked in his own house.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This naked man story is disturbing. I am very disturbed. Have you seen the new TV program hosted by Jesse Ventura, the former professional wrestler and state governor? It is called Conspiracy. In a recent episode, he proved beyond any doubt that the government is reading our minds! We will all be in prison soon! For our thoughts! We might just as well run around naked, because we will all soon be in prison no matter what we do!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home