Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Arkleys Mulling Bob Clean Up

I spoke for a few minutes with Cherrie Arkley earlier today. We ended up talking a little about local development. She mentioned that they own the old Fairhaven plant now (that big ugly cement thing that used to be a mill, across the bay) from Eureka, and were planning on cleaning it up.

I suggested to her that the building should be torn down as it is such an eyesore. She agreed with the eyesore part but said they wanted to do something else with it, although they haven't decided just what. That's fine by me, I told her. Anything's better that the thing just sitting there ugly.

Now, let's see who stands up to oppose the clean up of that mess.

Oh. Why "Bob"? Cherrie told me that's what Rob calls that old plant. I never thought to ask why.

2 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A mural covering every inch of the building would be an improvement.

 
At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happened at the balloon tract today?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home