Thursday, December 23, 2010

Have A Rotten Christmas!

I hate Christmas. Always have. So I want you to be as miserable as I am this time of year.

Old timers here know this isn't the first time I've made this rant, but it's a rant that needs to be made. I've posted this one on the morning of Christmas Eve to hopefully make your Christmas a little less joyful.

Enough said. If you want to know more about my hatred of Christmas, you can go read my first ever I Hate Christmas Post from 26 December 2005. Scroll down to the My Favorite Day (that's the day after Xmas) post.

You can also read my December 9, 2007 post, I Hate It, or my December 23, 2009 post, Christmas Sucks.

Have a rotten one!

3 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christmas is a hassle and the music starts sometimes in October and gets really old by December. Sometimes good deeds count but I spread mine around all year not just in December. Maybe you will agree with this quote:


Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas. - Calvin Coolidge -

 
At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Fred, I thought this was Her-dildo's blog until I saw it said "Christmas" not "Christians"

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger Rose said...

Wrapping the last of the presents, checking the last emails before Christmas - poking in to say "Merry Christmas anyway, Fred!" And a Happy New Year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home