Sunday, November 30, 2014

Honest and Trustworthy?

That be me!

I don't swear nearly as much now as I did when I first moved up here. Seems to me I used to be one of those people that used the F word in just about every sentence. I never caught on to the blank look people would get on their face as I talked at them.

Not sure how I got wind of my dirty mouth and decided to stop doing that. Could be I saw someone else doing the same thing and decided it was tacky, at best. Then I realized I did the same thing. 

I still have a kinda dirty mouth, but try and use those dirty words judiciously. I'm still honest and trustworthy despite not using so many dirty words.

2 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always thought that Lenny Bruce would have made an excellent bank president.

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

I received two comments to this post, the second of which was, "It takes a Type-A personality to delete comments.". Neither showed up as a comment here, although I did get a copy in my inbox as is the norm.

I get regular comments from some fellow in my inbox that show up as posted comments, but they're never seen here. I don't know if this is the same guy.

I haven't deleted any comments. Either the guy isn't posting properly or he's deleting the comment immediately after posting. That's the best I can figure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home