Monday, June 29, 2015

An Old West Show

Any fellow Old West fans out there? If so, you may want to watch Legends and Lies on Fox. Even the wife seems to enjoy it. Historical snapshots and stories focusing on a particular western character such as Billy the Kid or Bill Hickok. Last night they took a look at Bass Reeves, a black U.S. Marshall, born a slave, that apprehended over 3000 bad guys in his career.

Fun show produced by Bill O'Reilly. About the only thing that puzzles me is I'd like to think I have some knowledge, albeit years old, of the history and people involved. Often times with this show they'll bring up stuff I don't think I've heard before. But, there's different versions of many of those old stories. Still, it should be entertaining for old west fans.

1 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least there were no homersexuals and their dagnabbit homersexual marriage back in the good old west.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home