Monday, July 25, 2016

Meet The Ingalls

Any Little House on the Prairie fans out there? Count me as one. In fact, I thought all of Michael Landon's shows were fantastic. For Little House fans, I stumbled onto this slide show of pictures of the real Ingalls, including the kids The picture on the left is of the real Charles and Caroline Ingalls. I'll have to admit Michael Landon is much easier on the eyes. There's also some narrative included of where the Ingalls lived and their circumstances. It put me in Little House heaven (not to be confused with Landon's Highway To Heaven). Addendum: Hmmmm??? I just realized something's missing: No picture of Nellie Olsen, the girl we all love to hate?

2 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Little House on the Prarie was one of the best shows ever in the history of television. Micheal Landon was a mensch who left us too soon. It's hard to see what the real Charles Ingalls looked like, with that bushy beard, as it covered most of his face😃 Theirs were lives well-lived for sure.

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

Yep. whatever shows Landon produced were superb. I'm a big fan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home