Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Most Pot Growers On The Fence On Prop 64

This San Francisco Chronicle article claims only 31% of polled pot growers support the Adult Use of Marijuana Act. The article goes on the explain growers' reluctance to support the measure citing high regulatory costs and regulations that alone might run them out of business.

That's fine by me as I've always felt government would be a big part of the failure of legal pot with its resulting taxes and regulation. On the upside, this might help assure that the black market remains to satisfy the market when the legal one fails.

I guess I'll vote Yes on Prop 64. Almost feels good to write that as I've been struggling with this one. I just couldn't see myself opposing legalized pot.

1 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

im allergic to the crap . cant even go outside in my own yard cause of all the illegal grows around me
i say use roundup or DDT and just eliminate the plants and users

 

Post a Comment

<< Home