Monday, February 06, 2017

Reason: Legalities of Trump's Immigration Hold

Over at Reason magazine, Jacob Sullum looks at the legal elements and implications of Trump's controversial ban on immigration of Muslims from certain countries. The way I read it, he thinks Trump's order has legal standing despite court judgments that disagree.

Note;  I had a hard time reading the article after just spent probably an hour or more on internet chat and a phone call with AT&T regarding replacement of my modem and switching to Uverse. Results: no modem as their warranties are only good for a year. I'll be switched to uverse on Thursday. That whole thing burned me out!

5 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

you will be sorry switching to uverse

 
At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't switch, uverse sucks.

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

Why do you say that? It's supposed to be quicker and, according to them, I'll save considerable money with uverse. They say the deal is good for a year, after which I can dump it without penalty.

 
At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Rusty said...

I think this will explain why they said that.

Http://wwwconsumeraffairs/internet/att_broadband.html

 
At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Rusty said...

http://wwwconsumeraffairs/internet/att_broadband.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home