Friday, April 04, 2008

I Was Right

Once again your very own Freddy was right, or at least I think this guy agrees with some comments I've made about the potential demolition of College of the Redwoods' buildings. His column in today's Eureka Reporter discusses the potential earthquake hazard at the C/R campus.

It was kind of hard to sort through all the technical jargon but, as best I can determine, he agrees with me that there's no need to abandon the current buildings at C/R. He also says that new construction would be a waste of taxpayer's money.

At least I think that's the gist of what he's saying. It was a bit of a rough read.

2 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Blogger Jeff Kelley said...

I'm with you on this one Fred.

 
At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home