Saturday, July 12, 2014

The LIbertarian Purity Test

Another one of those political quizzes I don't really like because it just offers Yes or No as answers. This one determines your purity as a libertarian, or how much of a non- libertarian you are, I suppose.

I finally just started answering No maybe half way through if only because I didn't like being offered two choices. At least 1/3 to half of the questions I would have preferred to answer "Unsure" or "I don't know". I scored 53 which is only about 1/3 libertarian pure. Any pure libertarians out there?

2 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

96 But I don't affiliate with any political party. Strong on the "less" government, less regulation and national sovereignty is most likely why I scored high.a

Almost impossible to do the captchas by the way.

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

If I'm not logged in I have to do the captchas, too. I can't get them half the time, either. You can click on that icon to the right and get new letter and word combinations. Sometimes the new combos are just as bad, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home