Monday, October 12, 2015

Taxpayer's League Meets Wednesday

Since I have nothing else to post this morning, I'll announce the next meeting of the Humboldt Taxpayer's League. At the Samoa Cookhouse, Wednesday at noon, although lunch starts at 11:45. I see item 5.1 on the agenda is Leo Sears on the Harbor District lawsuit. I wonder what kind of reception that will get? No charge if you want to show up and rag on him about it.

Maybe Richard Marks can stop by and let us know how it goes? Hint: blog post fodder Richard.

3 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Blogger Richard said...

Fred: I will be in Healdsburg representing Humboldt at the North Coast Rail Authority meeting. Or I would. Hope somebody goes and reports.

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

Okay. We can only hope John Chiv, or someone else unencumbered, can give us some idea of what went on.

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Kendall said...

Fred, do have any clue who Ms. Shilpa Mehta Chiv is? Is it really John's former persona?

http://www.humboldtgov.org/AgendaCenter/ViewFile/Item/4136?fileID=7851

 

Post a Comment

<< Home