Saturday, December 03, 2005

In Defense of Wal Mart

Not much to say today so, in honor of Chris Kerrigan's recently resurrected campaign against Wal Mart, I thought I'd just direct everyone to today's Wall Street Journal where they have a commentary on Wal Mart. Not much a fan of the WSJ, anymore, although they still offer some good commentary. Over the last few years they've become so War Party oriented that I don't read it as often as I used to.

I posted a response to this editorial. Wonder if they'll publish it? They haven't always accepted my comments but they did at least once before. Check the links at the bottom of the commentary for responses and, perhaps, add your own.

2 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Blogger ΛΕΟΝΙΔΑΣ said...

Congrats Fred. They published it! At least we agree on this one.

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

Yeah, cool. That makes two out of three in the War Street Journal for me, I think. I don't believe that goes in their hard copy, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home