Sunday, February 12, 2006

No Blogging Monday

This is my last post for a day, or two. I have to go down to the Bay Area today to take care of some very unpleasant business. Hopefully I'll be back on Monday night. Our niece and her boyfriend will be house sitting for us and tending to our kittens. I suppose I could have her do some guest blogging for me but she's Green Party and I don't want to taint the high reputation of this blog with something from her. You never know what she might come up with.

4 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

but - but - but - I have become addicted to the blog! What?!? Two days with no new Fred's?

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

Actually, while we where coming back from Frisco, my brother- in- law who drove us down there, (a Republican) made a joking comment about the Cheney shooting.

By freak circumstance, my niece's sister (the other niece) was visiting San Francisco while we were down there and had asked for a ride home. She is also a Green. She came back with us. She laughed a little at the brother in law's comment on the Cheney shooting.

That's almost an entirely true account. Any variation from the truthfullness wouldn't affect the accuracy of the story being told by a Republican and being giggled at by a Green. Don't have time to explain. Maybe one of these days...

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

And I got back just before 10pm so fear not, Anon7:47.

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Jeff Kelley said...

Wishing you and your wife the best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home