Monday, March 06, 2006

A Plug For Joy


Joy Finley asked me to give her a plug on my blog. She's the manager at Pacific Guaranty Mortgage and business is real slow cause of the price of homes nowadays. So, give please give her a call if you're thinking of buying a house around here. Heck, give her a call even if you're NOT thinking about buying a house. She'll give you a good deal. She has to stay in business if for no other reason than my wife will have a job to come back to after her transplant.

Pacific Guaranty Mortgage, 925 Sixth Street, Eureka 707-269-7159

7 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Blogger Nick Bravo said...

Hmmmmm....looks like Fred knows all kinds of good lookin ladies. Fred were you a playa back in the day?

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

"Fred were you a playa back in the day?"

Not really. I guess I was a fairly good looking guy in my time but I tended to be a bit shy around the ladies.

 
At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is it that all comments by Nick Bravo on Humboldt blogs lately have been about the sexual appeal of any women mentioned in a blog? Can a woman be a person without exciting the drool reflex in Nick Bravo?

Get ahold of yourself, Nick. You sound like a 16-year-old zit-infested child.

 
At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agreed. It's really not cool - and not fun to read, Nick. Are you capable of a real discussion?

 
At 4:14 AM, Blogger Nick Bravo said...

I wasn't aware of needing your permission to comment on physical attractiveness of women. Is that ability reserved only for "certain" people? Am I not allowed to be the average sexual male? Am I not supposed to notice peoples appearances first? Am I not supposed to be human?

 
At 7:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It just gets old Nick

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Nick Bravo said...

Why do you care? Don't you have a life of your own? Perhaps turn your microscope inward and look at your own crap? Or does whining about the behavior of others make you feel better bout yourself?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home