Wednesday, May 31, 2006

HOPE Voter Guide Out

I don't know that Voter Guide is the right word for it, the the HOPE Coalition has their list of how all the different organizations stand on the upcoming ballot initiatives available online now. It's a .pdf file so you'll need Acrobat Reader on your computer to view it.

A couple things stand out to me: First; I was wrong. The League of Women Voters apparently took no position on Prop. 82, the preschool initiative. I was pretty sure they'd support 82.

Second; In the sidebar, where they show the orgs supporting or opposing Measure T, they show the Times- Standard supporting Measure T. I wasn't aware they'd taken a position yet. Did they publish their position when I was out of town and I missed it?

5 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, the Times-Standard is against Measure T, its just one more lie from the reprobate fabricators at Democracy Hypocrisy.

 
At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Democracy Hypocrisy.

That's a keeper!

 
At 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

who from "democracy hypocrisy"ever said that?Give names here.Strange,the endorsement isn't on the votelocalcontrol website.Seems like anon 3:02 may be the reprobate fabricator here.

 
At 6:19 AM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

I've been told, via private e-mail, that the Times- Standard hasn't taken one position or the other on Measure T, at least as of yesterday.

 
At 7:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home