Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Wienermobile

I'd all but forgotten about the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile until Radley Balko posted news about it crashing into a house in Wisconsin. For some reason I was disappointed to learn Oscar Mayer has 6 wienermobiles. I always figured there was just one, silly me.

I actually saw one with that supposed "Little Oscar" guy decades ago down in Southern California. I don't remember where exactly. I was real young. It was in some parking lot somewhere and the little guy that used to drive it and be on the TV ads waved at me.

I guess the company still uses those things and gives drivers special training and education on hot dogs. More on wienermobiles here. They have changed through the years.

1 Comments:

At 2:14 AM, Anonymous 高額バイト said...

高額バイトのご案内です。欲求不満になっている女性を癒して差し上げるお仕事です。参加にあたり用紙、学歴等は一切問いません。高収入を稼ぎたい、女性に興味のある方はぜひどうぞ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home