Saturday, August 13, 2011

Dumb Idea: DMV TV

I find a lot of the other reality shows on TV entertaining, but the idea of a show focusing on California Department of Motor Vehicle Offices seems dumb to me. As the Sacramento Bee reports, they're planning just such a show.

If nothing else, I haven't had a problem with the DMV in as long as I can remember. I've only had to go into their office maybe once or twice since they started online services. I can't remember why I had to go in there but I don't think I was there more than 20 minutes either time. That's quite an improvement over the long waits of decades ago.

I probably won't bother even watching the premier episodes of this one. Then again, you never know. I thought the spin off to The First 48, First 48: Missing Persons, sounded like a dumb idea. After all, no way a missing person case could be as interesting as a murder case. I actually found the missing persons version of the show to be quite good and watch it whenever I can.

1 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw that yesterday. It came through as "breaking news" from the sac bee on my blackberry...they are really scraping the bottom of the barrel here...puh-leeze.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home