Saturday, May 19, 2012

Firenza Pini For State Assembly

The more I learn about Firenza Pini, candidate for 2nd District, State Assembly, the more I like her. I wrote up a quick letter to the editor in support although I realized the deadline for election letters was near, if not already past. Sent this one to the Times- Standard yesterday only to be told it was three days past the deadline so I'll post it here:

I write in support of Firenza Pini for 2nd District, State Assembly. Her priority is taking care of the budget deficit above all else. She's fiscally responsible yet socially tolerant, something rarely found in today's office holders. It's usually one or the other, not both.

For those of you who want money out of politics, Firenza has run her campaign with no contributions to date. It can't get any better than that, can it? If you really want campaign finance reform, how about setting an example and voting for the candidate with the least money.

Find out more at www.firenzapini2012.com. Please join me in voting for Firenza Pini on June 5.

I've sent the letter to a few other papers, but don't know if I made their deadlines.

1 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard her performance at the candidate debate last week. Sounded like she was running for student council. Kept to her sound bites...despite the question. Fred, you have dropped pretty far.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home