Thursday, May 09, 2013

Tattoos: Growing or Shrinking Fad

This story on laser removal of tattoos got more comments than I expected. I'll agree that doctors doing tattoo removals will be making the big bucks as more and more people get older and want tattoos removed, but some also think the number of people getting tattoos will decline as they realize how hard they are to remove.

I'm not so sure about that. I decided to post a poll and see what you think:

Do you think tattoos are a growing or dying fad?
  
pollcode.com free polls 

~~~~~~~~
As for me, never had a tattoo and have no desire for one. I'll admit to feeling one or two small tattoos on some women can be cute. The sort of stuff you see nowadays, though, with whole sections of the body tattooed, especially on the face, is disgusting to me.

Well, ok. Danielle on the TV show American Pickers is still pretty cute despite her more- than- enough tattoos.  I think of most I see adorned that way as freaks and am probably not alone in that regard.

2 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Blogger Travis said...

I think if the are is tasteful and well done tattoos can be attractive but I have to agree that large tattoos especially on the face turn me off too

 
At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Henchman Of Justice" says,

to each his and her own.

Personally, tats are a waste of beautiful skin and most are fricken ugly as all get-up.

Kinda funny too when a tat is for a partner, they break-up and someone has their ex tatted on their body, fricken love-it! - HOJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home