Friday, March 28, 2014

J.T. Compton

How cool! Another local  celebrity I can add to my list of acquaintances. J.T. Compton gets quoted in today's Times- Standard story on the double murder on Harris Street:

"J.T. Compton -- a live-in caretaker for a woman who lives down the street -- said he was over at Storre's house last week and talked to him about the brothers, saying he had 'a bad feeling about them'.”

I had to go out to Cutten yesterday for work and decided to drive by the crime scene on the way just to rubberneck. I turned south on V street and there was J.T. about half way between Harris and Everding Streets. He was talking to someone in a car. Maybe it was the T-S reporter?

I do the lawn at the house he's an in- home helper at just a block away. It's almost in direct line of sight of the murder scene.

2 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

JT- hope you are doing well given the circumstances. give me a shout
jonathan

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

He's been here before a while back, but is nowhere near a regular.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home