Thursday, April 03, 2014

Is the King of Humboldt Bloggers Back?

Some of you older blog followers might remember the best local blog of all time, the Buhne Tribune. Blogger Ryan Hurley had to throw in the towel after his identity became known. His blog's demise was a great loss.

Maybe he's back now? I'm not sure if this post at the North Coast Journal is going to be a regular feature, or just a one time thing. I believe it's the first time I've seen it in the Journal. I'm hoping it will be a regular feature. 

Long live Captain Buhne! The King of Humboldt Bloggers!

2 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger Rose said...

Wait! You're handing over your crown?

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

Hey, he was always the best. North Coast Journal just gave me that title years ago because I write under my own name.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home