Sunday, May 04, 2014

Governor Candidate Link List

The League of Women Voters' Smartvoter web site has yet to list any candidate web pages. This story on the gubernatorial candidates from the San Jose Mercury News actually includes the candidate's campaign page links at the bottom. That's good because I don't think I'd have the time or desire to look them up on my own.

I've already taken three candidates off my consideration list after reading the story, four if you count Governor Brown. Buycks, Champ and Agbede go to the bottom of my list. That leaves 10 more to look at (Republican Andrew Blount withdrew from the race). If I get some time I'll take a look at the other candidates. If I don't get time, it won't bother me to stand aside on that race in the primary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home