Sunday, February 14, 2016

Eureka Ranks #2 As California's Most Dangerous City

This page I found on Facebook says Eureka is California's second most dangerous city. I think that refers to chances of being a victim of crime, not necessarily violence, although that might not surprise me.. 

Regardless, while I do worry about my house  being broken into while I'm gone, I still don't worry about walking down the street.

We didn't make the list of the California's top ten worst cities (another Facebook find).

3 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Craig said...

Personally, I feel that to qualify as a dangerous city, I would focus only on the violent crime stats, since losing one's property is not the same as losing one's life.

 
At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having known people who rely on the pawn shops & yard sales for extra income for their survival needs, robberies are indeed a prelude to serious deathly outcomes. Robberies are considered felonious for good reason.

 
At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

clearlake made 6th on worst cities
i can understand that . get house shot at and cops tell me to go to police office to file report . have someone in back yard , i call in and they hang up on me cause im habitual caller .
this place suks .
anyone want to buy a mobile on 100x100 corner lot CHEAP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home