Sunday, January 01, 2017

Passing The Time

I woke up this morning wondering if I'm related to Rip Van Winkle. Went to be last night at eight, only to wake up this morning to find it's 2017. It seems I blew a whole year in bed.

To add insult to injury, I have that old Cream song, Passing The Time, going through my head and can't get rid of it. I used to like Cream, but even back then I thought Passing The Time was their worst ever song- hangover music, I call that sort of thing- the kind of music that goes over again and again in your head when you're hung over.

At least I think that's the name of the song. I found some videos of Cream playing the song but, since I don't have sound on this computer, I can't be sure it's the same song. The lyrics are here, but I don't recognize them or see how they'd fit in with the music line, except when they go into Passing the time, passing the time...ugh!.

2 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR FRED
i was in bed before 11 but rudely awaken at midnight by my gun sky dog trying to get into my bed cause of the normal explosions and hundreds of gun shots here in clearlake
lasted for over an hour and cop cars flying around the corners by my house .
poor pup finally got in his own bed just after 1

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

thats gun SHY dog , not gun sky dog
guess beer did the trick today

 

Post a Comment

<< Home