Sunday, June 19, 2011

Blogger Certification Post

I was just bugging our next door neighbors, the Strubs, about not promptly posting about their latest dumb home renovation project. I threatened to pull their blogger's license for not posting often enough if. Julie agreed to post something real soon to keep her blogging credentials updated.

Then I realized I haven't been posting very often myself. I have a good reason, though, since just about everything that can be said about politics has already been said. Still, what's good for the goose is good for the gander and I shouldn't be insisting others step up their blogging pace if I'm guilty of slow blogging myself. So, this post is just for keeping my blogging credentials updated. I sure don't want anyone telling me I'm cluttering up cyberspace with a dead blog.

8 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Then post about the "truth" about EPD chief Neilsen?

The stuff on HH is just propaganda.

How about some real discussion? There is soooooo much to talk about.

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Kristabel said...

Or you could just leave other bloggers alone.

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger Rose said...

Actually, Fred's rule is a good one - if you're going to link to a blog, you want it to be worth your reader's time to click on it.

Fred's post is in good fun, Kristabel.

 
At 11:19 PM, Anonymous skippy said...

Fred has good things to say and keen observations to point out. Usually.

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger Kristabel said...

And so was mine, Rose. Mostly. :)

 
At 6:23 AM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

Kristabel wrote, "Or you could just leave other bloggers alone..

No, no, no. We can't have people clogging up cyberspace with dead blogs!

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Kristabel said...

Heh. Finally, Fred. I was about to think you didn't care anymore, and I would have to stop honking at you as I drove by your house. xo

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger Ernie Branscomb said...

I got so tired of blogging a while back that I decided to take a "Hiatus". As soon as I hiatused there was dozens of things to blog about, so I went back to blogging and decided that I would just post when it was pertinent. That hasn’t gone well either….

 

Post a Comment

<< Home