Thursday, February 02, 2006

New Links Section

You'll notice I stumbled through creating a new links section for local blogs. Kinda scary doing that as I'm not too hip to html, which you need to mess with to change the template. I made it without screwing the template up. I'm so proud of myself.

I've always said I wanted to have a special section for local blogs, so now I have one and have a few of the other local blogs, in no particular order. I was going to have them in alphabetical order so there'd be no hint of favoritism, but after I realized I had Buhne Tribune before Bob's Humblog, and it should have been the other way around, I gave that idea up.

There were a few other blogs I was going to add but they hadn't been updated recently and I only wanted to list blogs that are used fairly regularly. A couple I have listed are borderline, but we'll leave them there for now. Snolly has suggested she'll be taking her toys and going home so if she decides to give it up, hers might be the first to go.

Keep on blogging, all, and maybe you too will have the honor of being listed on my page.

1 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Blogger Nick Bravo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home