Saturday, July 08, 2006

Two New Humboldt Blogs

Two new Humboldt blogs to announce today:

First; Richard "Never Say Die" Marks starts his first blog off with Samoa Softball. He says he'll mostly focus on local softball, but what does he end up doing? His third post ends up dealing with county politics.

Next; the Eureka Standard, written by The Carson Park Ranger, seems to follow in the tradition of this and many of the other local blogs: Commenting, if not running down, local media and personalities. Carson Park Ranger, huh? Wonder if he lives near me. Carson Park's only three blocks from my house.

Anyway, a couple others I know of but won't announce until they get something going. Don't want to clutter up my blog list with a bunch of dead blogs. I'll keep an eye on the two I mentioned and add them to my list when I have a little more time.

9 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Blogger Anon.R.mous said...

They'll let anyone blog nowadays won't they?

I'll have a couple more updates in the next week I hope, I've been out of town for a long time now.

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger samoasoftball said...

I will be dealing with local softball the majority of the time. Please excuse me if I slip up and stray back to local politics every once in a while.

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

You're excused. :-)

 
At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey anon.r.mous! Remember the good old days when they didn't let just anybody start a blog. You had to be a real pioneering maverick type back in the day, huh?

 
At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fred,

samoasoftball is not, I repeat, not Richard Marks.

I have narrowed it down, with very careful research mind you, and know for sure it is really Shane Brinton.

Do not, I repeat, do not be fooled
by samoasoftball, as we get closer to the election, that site will morph to 4thDistrictHardball, all because of that young communist.

Fred, please do not like that young man in the eyes should you encounter him, he could be the anti-christ.

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger samoasoftball said...

2:50 I can assure you that samoasoftball is indeed I. And Shane is not the Anti Christ. Morphing into hardball is funny. I still do play that also.
Richard Marks

 
At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

shane brinton is not the anti-christ, its like telling them greg allen is not a cia agent, or rob arkley is not with the trilateral commission, these people dont need to be rational to spew their venom, they think if they keep shouting at the top of their lungs these lies long enough theyll suddenly come true.

 
At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

rob arkley would only be with a unilateral commission

 
At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home