Sunday, December 17, 2006

Russo's America: Freedom To Fascism

Some of you might have heard of Aaron Russo. He's a film producer and was one of the nominees for the Libertarian Party's Presidential Candidate last time around (Hey, Hank Sims, should Presidential Candidate be capitalized?). Russo didn't make it.

Since then he produced a film: America: Freedom To Fascism. I heard of the flick some time ago but, quite honestly, didn't pay much attention as I'm not much of the movie goer. I figured I'd never get around to watching it anyway, despite good reviews.

I just saw mention of the film in Mary Lou Seymour's Liberty Action of the Week newsletter and noticed there was a Google video of an interview with Russo that shows some clips of his movie. I was fairly impressed, although I'll admit I haven't watched the whole video yet (Gotta break for dinner).

Looks like a flick worth watching. I'll have to keep an eye out for it. My biggest question: When will it be out on CD, if it isn't already?

2 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Blogger Hank Sims said...

No caps, Fred!

 
At 6:12 AM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

Thanks, Hank. Didn't think it looked right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home