Friday, February 22, 2008

Let 'Er Rip!

Ok, those of you out there that like to run people down on your blog can really let 'er rip now. A judge has ruled that it's ok to have blogs that run other people down. Of course, I would never do that on my blog!

Interesting thing about this story is that, while doing a search for more information on it, all the other news sites I found carrying the story had the same exact story, verbatim.

Also interesting that, while I spent little time actually searching for it, I couldn't find the target girl's blog on the redding.com web site. She supposedly has her own blog.

And last of all it's interesting, assuming I have the right blog site, the NoPhatChicks blog appears to be one of those invitation only ones. It wouldn't let me in, anyway. Why all the fuss then?

3 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Blogger Anon.R.mous said...

So now I'm given free reign to cause terror and fear of my mighty keyboard on the blogs? I think I'm going to start playing loose and fast with the rules like our local DA and newspapers then.

 
At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phat and Pink

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

Thanks, Mike. She doesn't look all that phat to me, at least her face shot doesn't suggest she's fat. Ooops, sorry, that's phat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home