Saturday, August 30, 2008

No on 8 yard signs ARE available

What a coincidence. I mentioned just a few days ago that I was disappointed there didn't seem to be any yard signs available for the No On Prop 8 campaign. Their web site only has that downloadable window sign.

Then, today I'm driving up H Street in Eureka, just before Buhne Street and there's a NO on Prop 8 yard sign out in front of someone's house. I almost turned around and stopped to find out where they got it but decided to look again online when I got home. I could always go back.

I get home check my e-mail and from a Gay/Lez e-mail lists I'm on I found this message:

get your “no on proposition 8” supplies AT AUNTY MO ’S LOUNGE:

Aunty Mo Lounge will be the central pickup location for your “NO on Proposition 8” supplies. Get your lawn signs, bumper stickers, window signs, and donation envelopes at Aunty Mo ’s Lounge any day after 6pm. Ask for Andy or Justin.

“NO on Proposition 8” Supplies

Aunty Mo ’s Lounge

535 5th Street

Eureka , CA 95501


14 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In Los Angeles there are ZERO, ZIP lawn signs and bumper stickers to be found and it's getting terribly frustrating and worrisome.

 
At 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can anyone let me know in LA where to get a yardsign?

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Kim said...

I am trying to find them as well and worse yet, I am in Orange County. Perhaps the local Center?

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

Since the No on 8 web site doesn't seem to have any signs available (at least I can't find any there) I'm assuming the signs available up here are a local operation.

I'd call the No On 8 folks and ask them if they know of any signs available locally.

Los Angeles 323-957-4741
San Diego 619-379-8585
San Francisco 415-267-3910

Even if they don't have signs, maybe they could point you to enough supporters that you can all pitch in and have your own made. Better hurry, though. Time's a wastin'.

 
At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is one on Roscomare Road in West LA. I would love to find more!!

 
At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's a link to buy signs, stickers and other No on 8 stuff. I just found it from my googling. Good luck to love, bad luck to hate.

http://www.noonprop8store.com/eshop/10Browse.asp

 
At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lawn signs are available at: http://www.noonprop8store.com/eshop/10Browse.asp

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Mary-Frances O'Connor said...

You can also get them at:

http://signs.cafepress.com/item/no-on-8-yard-sign/281330668

as no on 8 is backordered right now (10/8/08).

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger Mary-Frances O'Connor said...

You can also find them at
http://signs.cafepress.com/item/no-on-8-yard-sign/281330668

as no on 8 is backordered right now (as of 10/8/08)

 
At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In Ventura County it's the same, only Yes on 8 signs are around. So I was thinking of getting a Yes on 8 sign and putting a NO over the Yes.

 
At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can download a window sign at:
http://eqfed.org/equalityforall/downloads.html
I printed mine on photo paper for more sturdiness.

 
At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I spoke to someone yesterday and was told that most of the Gay and Lesbian centers do have them available. Have not called yet, but I am working on it

 
At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Obama campaign office in Laguna Beach had lots of No On 8 signs when I was there yesterday. They're located where the Boom Boom Room used to be.

 
At 4:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HELP!! WE NEED SIGNS. WE ARE LOOKING EVERYWHERE. WE ARE BEING INUNDATED BY YES ON 8 AND NEED TO COUNTER-ATTACK. WE'RE IN SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home