Sunday, September 07, 2008

Polly Endert Up And Running

Looks like Polly Endert finally got her campaign page up and running. The first thing I noticed I wasn't pleased with. Why web page designers have their screen settings set so their page doesn't fit in the average browser is beyone me.

You (well, at least I have to) need to scroll the page horizontally to see the entire page. Must be the latest rage among web designers as I see George Clark's campaign page is done the same way.

I finally found her page location, not in the Eureka Reporter article on Polly this morning, but in a large ad found a page or two after the article in the Reporter. For some reason I was surprised to see the ad. It lists some of her endorsers, including the Virginia Bass, Mike Jones and Jeff Leonard.

I don't know if quoting someone is considered an endorsement, but the ad quotes Larry Glass in making a favorable comment about Polly. His name isn't included with the other endorsers. I guess that's a way being able to have it both ways. Gives a nod to Polly but doesn't piss off his friends on the Left.

Oddly, there doesn't seem to be a full list of Polly's endorsers on her we page. I'd be interested to see if there are any surprises on that list.


6 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is no comparison, campaigns notwithstanding.

Polly has been engaged for years and Atkins hides her tats.

Truly Fred ask her to show them if she were proud of her personal choices.


Hell, Linda would do better with a bone in her nose. What the hell has this woman ever done?

Volunteered anywhere?

Done anything interesting?

Nope just tats and an attitude.


She and Gorge deserve each other.

What a joke.

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

I probably shouldn't have allowed the above comment since it's a pointless personal attack.

I'll leave it, but just consider it a point in Linda's favor: A mindless attack by someone that can't come up with something better.

 
At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got a "flyer" on my door from the Atkins campaign this week- looked like some hand made punk band flyer you might find nailed to a telephone pole. I would guess the campaign needs $$. Received a sharp looking brochure from Endert yesterday- they're obviously well funded to produce something like that. Though I haven't agreed with every decision she's made, Endert seems quite knowledgable of the community and I like the fact that she has been heavily community involved. I saw her with her kids at the E Street park makeover earlier this year and that impressed me. I also like the fact that her goal isn't to create a voting majority on the council in order to advance a political agenda, but to actually serve the city...what a concept. I also saw the Endert campaign booth at Arts Alive last night with a large support group- seems like she is well organized. Linda seems like a nice person, but I'm very wary of what kind of agenda her camp is bringing to the table. I look forward to finding out more in an upcoming debate.

 
At 12:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But now I'm hooked on the tats story. What about them tats? What do they look like? What do they mean? Are they home-made or did a pro do them? Where are they located? Will Fred print a picture of each and every tat?

And what about this attitude? What attitude? Tell me about dat attitude!

 
At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Valid questions from anonymous (post #1).
Volunteered anywhere?
Done anything interesting?

 
At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw Polly's endorsement list. Noticed non-Eurekans listed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home