Sunday, February 15, 2009

Meet Trina

I see the Times- Standard covered that gal I posted about earlier (Sat., Feb 9) that's a contestant in a Lifetime Network competition. Might I have given them the heads up on the story?

I don't know, but found it a strange coincidence that Trina suffered from Hodgkins Lymphoma. That's similar, I think, but not quite the same as Non- Hodgkins Lymphoma that my wife has.


Anyway, in case you have seen the "Meet Trina" video, here it is. They show some clips of Fortuna on it. There's a twenty second commercial before her piece:

Oops. I can't get the video to fit into this blog space. Here's a link to the video.

Update: The link to the contest page I posted earlier seems to have changed. Here's the new link. Be sure and go there to vote for Trina.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home