Monday, July 11, 2011

What Is This?

Take a guess. This is something we wanted to get rid of. I ended up posting an ad in the "Free" section of Humboldt Craigslist (with a description) and was surprised at how many responses I got by this morning.

I also tried posting it on Humboldt Freecycle but, as has been the case the last two times I tried Freecycle, they wouldn't accept my post because of one thing or another. Last time I had to submit my post 3 or 4 times to get it right. Craigslist looks like the way to go.

Anyway, take a guess. Winner gets the satisfaction of me telling them they're right.

Oh, and if you're interested in it, it's gone now. The first guy to reply to my ad picked it up about a half hour ago.

1 Comments:

At 6:12 AM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

Nobody guessed it. I suppose I'm not surprised. Connie suggested putting it out on the sidewalk with a "Free" sign on it. We just got rid of a carpeted kitty tree the day before doing it that way, but I didn't think anybody would know what this was. Once I described it on Craigslist, I was surprised at how much interest there was in it.

I described it as a "Rotating Pegboard Display". It's something you can use for crafts fairs and such to display your goods. The pegboard part spins, allowing views to all sides and there's rollers on the bottom so it can be moved along the floor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home