Wednesday, February 08, 2012

CLI Site Up and Running

The initiative effort to return California to a part- time legislature has their campaign site up and running...I think. I'm not sure if the volunteer form on the Citizen Legislature Initiative's page works.

I added my name and specified I was interested in at least signing a petition but there was no indication after I submitted the form that it had been accepted. Didn't receive a confirmation e- mail either. Give it a try.

They also have a Facebook page you can Like.

"Given the low level of competence among politicians, every American should become a libertarian. The government that governs the least is certainly the best choice when fools, opportunists and grafters run it. When power is for sale, government power should be severely limited. When power is abused, the less power the better."- Charley Reese

1 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Publicly fund elections and outlaw all forms of political contributions, including meals... anything of monetary value. Then I don't care how long a politician serves in office.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home