Saturday, February 25, 2012

Stossels Illegal Everything

I chanced upon John Stossel's Illegal Everything last night on Fox News. Great show. It's about relatively harmless things being illegal.

As a libertarian was wasn't all that surprised or upset over much of what was shown. After all, this stuff has been going on for decades. I'll admit to being appalled, though, at the lady who defended prostitution laws. As she did with Stossel, she lost me, too. What an arrogant, condescending, I know what's best for you, beech!!!

There doesn't seem to be a video available online yet, but it does show tonight at 7pm Pacific Time, at least I think that's the right time. That's when it was on last night. Probably a fun show even for Authoritarians.

5 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll stridently disagree, but Fred, I view you as an authoritarian. You'll stridently defend the ability of other people to infringe upon my rights.

 
At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous II said...

I agree with Anonymous, and I hope that he enjoys my favorite John Stossel interview as much as I did.

 
At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Henchman Of Justice" says,

A true libertarian would not care about prostitution, but its effects on health of those not engaging in the prostitution - prostitution is really about afraid married women who can't stand that their husbands would want to frack with a prostitute...some weird "looks and desire thing"....not to forget that religious zealotry likes telling what people don't get to do with their bodies.....

Personally, I could never stick my penis into a prostitute's snatch, but prostitutes will find any man to their liking as a sexual release...afterall, many women just like different dicks. I just ask that prostitutes are transparent and open......it would suck to get hooked-up with a hooker or former hooker...or is it call girl, etc....

Stossels program was the epitomy of what the Hench and others have been saying for so long now.......leave it to the majority voters to make it longer though.

Who else thinks that sexual tensions by and through not getting enough increases sexual crimes against women? Just sayin' loosen-up a bit, have an open mind, and don'y worry about what another person does with their body....no one says you have to join in on the fun or not...

HOJ

 
At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Authoritarian institution most responsible for keeping prostitution illegal is Christianity. Of course now there are Authoritarian NGOs that have a vested interest in whipping up anti-prostitution hysteria so they can get more government grants to whip up more anti-prostitution hysteria and....you get the picture. All of these scammers and parasites are responsible for perpetuating the problems with prostitution that they decry.

 
At 9:26 PM, Anonymous mresquan said...

I just watched an episode earlier on youtube.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home