Friday, May 27, 2016

Embarrassing Convention Incidents

I found a live stream to the Libertarian Party convention and went to check it out. It started with some blond gal with a guitar setting up on stage. I didn't catch her name. She sings and strums her guitar for a bit and is doing fine when all of the sudden she breaks down into a coughing fit and had to stop.

Don't think I've ever seen that happen to a musician on stage in mid- performance before. How embarrassing for all involved.

The stream is still on as I write this, but nothing seems to be going on.

3 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She shouldn't have taken that last hit of Libertarian Licrush before going on stage.

 
At 12:40 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Most of us can empathize with her plight. Speaking for myself, there have been many embarrassing social situations in my life. My favorite class in high school was biology. One Friday, we each brought an insect (in a container) to identify and study. We placed them on a table at the back of the room. In my peanut butter jar was a fine specimen of a mole cricket. After finishing our current project on Friday, we were to start on the insects on Monday. When we entered the classroom on Monday, we noticed a really foul odor. The teacher asked,"who brought the mole cricket?", noting it was the cause. Modified, I decided discretion was the better part of valor.

 
At 12:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

That should have said mortified.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home