Tuesday, August 30, 2016

They're baaaack...:The Clowns

Any of you remember clown scares back in your youth? I do. When I was in elementary school in Tustin the rumor started that there was a clown out and about. He'd entice kids and take them off to do who knows what with them.

I believed it and everyone at school was talking about it. They said he was last seen in a drainage ditch that ran alongside our school. I swear you hear that stuff often enough you believe you saw him. 

But I never did see him, thank God. Scary times, but I guess they aren't over. Reason magazine tells us of other current clown scares in the U.S. and around the world.

1 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

only clowns we had in Ukiah, actually talmage east of town , growing up was zodiac killer and a few that escaped from mendocino state hospital that stole guns and shot at houses and hells angels that held rallies just east of talmage at a small lake .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home