Saturday, October 08, 2016

States Most likely To Legalize Marijuana

Reason magazine takes a look at the states with marijuana legalization on the ballot this year, taking a guess- an educated one- as to which ones will succeed in doing so and which ones won't. They say support is strongest in California. Maine and Massachussets seem to have the greatest numbers against, at least from the poll numbers they could find.

As an aside, I was surprised when talking with that customer's daughter the other day. She seemed to have a very simplistic view of the election, expressing a generic dislike of Clinton and Trump. 

I was still surprised when the one ballot initiative she brought up was our marijuana one: "One thing I know I won't vote for is to legalize marijuana".
 Whew! I didn't expect that from her even though I don't know her well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home