Friday, December 30, 2005

Two Links: Zombie and Readability

A couple links you may want to check out:

This one is a photo journalist that does photo essays of various events in the S.F. Bay Area. The two I checked out were the Breast Not Bombs demonstration and the demonstration against the Tookie Williams execution. The guy comments on the photos. Well Done. I've added it to my Favorites.

Pam sent me this one. If you have a blog or web site you'll want to try it. It scores the readability of your page. I was happy with my score. I was right in there with the few blogs I compared with, much to my surprise. I thought I would of scored much better than some I frequent. Not so much that I would score better, but that they scored as well as mine.

5 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, most of those "Happy Left Wingers" need a white hood to go with their Jew-hate.

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Nick Bravo said...

I got 8.5 on the fog-o-meter. rated as similar to most novels.

Hey, anyone know what happened to humboldt-forums.com?

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

Humboldt- Forums probably just withered on the vine, from lack of attention, I would think.

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Pamela Reece said...

I scored, the same...I have a couple of blogs that I read and I'm not surprised they ranked much lower on the readability scale. Then again, they're blogs written by professors who use at least 1/2 the alphabet in one word than I care to read.

Glad you ranked up there!

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

Glad you ranked there yourself. Thanks, Pam. Still think your links suck, though. :-)))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home